Computer Restarts

Hello
I have a huge problem..
My computer restarts when i play any game
And i have been looking around for help on the internet but i cant find any.
Everyone site has been telling me to "Uncheck Autorestart" and when i do i
only get a blue screen,when you supposed to get a blue screen with text on.
Please help me!

With the info you gave us to work with I'd say the answer would be to stop
playing games....then your computer wont do that
anymore.....................if you need more detailed help we need more
detaild information
computer type.RAM......HD...video card....name of game.....you know details
details and more details
peterk

the problem
"Ostmaan" <Ostmaan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello
> I have a huge problem..
> My computer restarts when i play any game
> And i have been looking around for help on the internet but i cant find
> any.
> Everyone site has been telling me to "Uncheck Autorestart" and when i do i
> only get a blue screen,when you supposed to get a blue screen with text
> on.
> Please help me!

Well im not so good at computers so i dont know where i can find that type of
information.
But i have something else that might help its from my Eventviewer(My
computer is swedish) :

Felkod 1000000a, parameter1 826eb258, parameter2 00000002, parameter3
00000000, parameter4 806eb2d6.