Galaticos

Well season is over.
Real Madrid lost Spanish Cup semi final to Valencia.
But we won UEFA Cup beating Borussia Dortmun 1:0 at Lisbon.
La Liga ended with Barcelona as Champions after an exciting last round:
Barcelona 1st 28w 8d 2l - 84gf 23ga - 92pts
Real Madrid 2nd 29w 4d 5l - 91gf 18ga - 91 pts

despite having the best attack and defence, Madrid failed to get the
trophy.

Madrid Records:
The Top Goalscorer was Michael Owen with 33 goals in 32(19) games
The Best Avg was Zinedine Zidane with 8,40 in 52(1) games
The Top Assistant was Hernan Santiago Solari with 20 assists in 38(9) games
The most MoM awarded player was Zidane with 15 MoM
The Top League Goalscorer was Owen with 17 goals

Barcelona won UCL beating Arsenal 1:0 in Turkey.

cheers
--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Eduardo Liguori wrote:
> Well season is over.
> Real Madrid lost Spanish Cup semi final to Valencia.
> But we won UEFA Cup beating Borussia Dortmun 1:0 at Lisbon.
> La Liga ended with Barcelona as Champions after an exciting last round:
> Barcelona 1st 28w 8d 2l - 84gf 23ga - 92pts
> Real Madrid 2nd 29w 4d 5l - 91gf 18ga - 91 pts
>
> despite having the best attack and defence, Madrid failed to get the
> trophy.
>
> Madrid Records:
> The Top Goalscorer was Michael Owen with 33 goals in 32(19) games

So did Ronaldo play alongside Owen in the end?

--
Champions!!!!

The Records...

Most Points - 95
Most Wins - 29
Least Goals conceded - 15
Most Cleansheets - 25
Most Consecutive Away Wins - 9
Longest time without conceding a goal - 1024 minutes

Number of bitter opposition fans - MILLIONS!!!!!

Em Fri, 17 Jun 2005 15:10:41 +0100, Toby Briggs <toby.briggs@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>> Well season is over.
>> Real Madrid lost Spanish Cup semi final to Valencia.
>> But we won UEFA Cup beating Borussia Dortmun 1:0 at Lisbon.
>> La Liga ended with Barcelona as Champions after an exciting last round:
>> Barcelona 1st 28w 8d 2l - 84gf 23ga - 92pts
>> Real Madrid 2nd 29w 4d 5l - 91gf 18ga - 91 pts
>> despite having the best attack and defence, Madrid failed to get the
>> trophy.
>> Madrid Records:
>> The Top Goalscorer was Michael Owen with 33 goals in 32(19) games
>
> So did Ronaldo play alongside Owen in the end?

Ronaldo rotated with Owen and Raul, but afford to score only 14 goals, and
Raul scored 20.
Ronaldo usually is great on decisions, but was poor at league games, this
without mention several minor injuries that allowed Cavenaghi to score 10
goals when replacing him. Portillo played very few matches scoring twice.

--

Eduardo Liguori wrote:

> despite having the best attack and defence, Madrid failed to get the
> trophy.
> Barcelona won UCL beating Arsenal 1:0 in Turkey.

Wonder if you will get the sack at the start of the new season especially if
you splash out on expensive signings.

Em Sat, 18 Jun 2005 00:09:37 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
<scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu:

> Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>
>> despite having the best attack and defence, Madrid failed to get the
>> trophy.
>> Barcelona won UCL beating Arsenal 1:0 in Turkey.
>
> Wonder if you will get the sack at the start of the new season
> especially if
> you splash out on expensive signings.

prolly, will, but as I have much experience on FM, the best choice is to
move clubs each season :)

you all will know my destiny

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion
Chelsea Football Club

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Em Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:23:39 -0300, Eduardo Liguori
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> escreveu:

> Well season is over.
> Real Madrid lost Spanish Cup semi final to Valencia.
> But we won UEFA Cup beating Borussia Dortmun 1:0 at Lisbon.
> La Liga ended with Barcelona as Champions after an exciting last round:
> Barcelona 1st 28w 8d 2l - 84gf 23ga - 92pts
> Real Madrid 2nd 29w 4d 5l - 91gf 18ga - 91 pts
>
> despite having the best attack and defence, Madrid failed to get the
> trophy.
>
> Madrid Records:
> The Top Goalscorer was Michael Owen with 33 goals in 32(19) games
> The Best Avg was Zinedine Zidane with 8,40 in 52(1) games
> The Top Assistant was Hernan Santiago Solari with 20 assists in 38(9)
> games
> The most MoM awarded player was Zidane with 15 MoM
> The Top League Goalscorer was Owen with 17 goals
>
> Barcelona won UCL beating Arsenal 1:0 in Turkey.
>
> cheers

have retired, AFC London was re-born
check next post