Hello all. I am new to Bluetooth and to XP. I have tried to 'turn on'
Bluetooth from the control panel. I keep getting an error message that reads
"An error occured while Windows was saving your settings: The following
settings were not saved: Discoverability settings, Connection settings"
The link below does not help me on this problem either!

"How to troubleshoot Bluetooth detection and connectivity
problems in Windows XP Service Pack 2"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=883258).

Please help!

I had exactly this problem when I tried to install a widcom bluetooth dongle.
I tried everything from every web site and always had problems. I had the
dongle plugged into a USB 2.0 hub, so I removed it and reinstalled it
directly into a USB port on the PC. I have had no problems since. It seems
these things dont work if plugged into a downstream port, although I cant
find anything that says that.
--
jeankct