Wells Gardner Monitor Sync Problem

Hi All I am looking for some help with two Wells Gardner monitors they both
are model number 19k7906.They both came out of two converted xenophobe games
that had been stored for years.Both monitors have pictures that look like
new in the xenophobe cabinets(converted to a game called The
Combatribes).What I bought the games for was to pull the monitors out and
install them in two Cherry Master 96 games.They are a perfect fit and power
up but they will not sync right.I have tried several combinations of
installing the pins on the connector and adjusting the various knobs.They
always seem to have a 1-2 inch wave to the left of the top of the
picture.The bottom two thirds looks perfect.One of the two will adjust a
little better than the other and have just a real small slant maybe a
quarter of an inch wave on the top left.Does anyone have any ideas of how to
fix this problem.Like I said they have perfect pictures in there orginal
cabinet just not in the cherry master cabinets.Or are the monitors to old of
models to work in the cherry cabinets.They were both made in 1987.The cherry
masters are 96 so they are 9 years newer than the monitors.I would really
love to get these working in the cherry cabinets as the pictures look like
new except for the sync problems.Any and all help will be appreciated.Please
post here or email me at tripod@cswnet.com Thanks Dave

Try connecting ONLY the negative horizontal SYNC wire.