I am having some trouble with my recycle bin on windows XP. I have been
deleting files and folders nad normally they get sent to my recycle bin
incase i need to restore them or indeed permanantly delete them. however
this is not happening, i have been deleting files and they r automatically
deleting without going into my recycle bin. i have tried properties on the
recycle bin and i have noticed that there is a box which says "click if you
would like your files and folders deleted permanantly". this box has not been
ticked and items are still deleting straight away.

Please can someone help.

Thanks

Nicvic

Repair Recycle Bin -- see line #64 at right -- :

Mark L. Ferguson