Bowyer

Wouldn't a nice novelty feature be fans on FM2006 veto disliked
players/staff?

Damn go my efforts of signing 'Sir' Alex as a lowly scout for the Arse...

På Fri, 17 Jun 2005 20:19:43 +0200, skrev Dr Evil
<twelveinchnob@yahoo.co.uk>:

> Wouldn't a nice novelty feature be fans on FM2006 veto disliked
> players/staff?
>
> Damn go my efforts of signing 'Sir' Alex as a lowly scout for the Arse...

Even nicer if a large banner pop`d up on their website saying "No patches
needed".

--
Sendt med M2 - Operas revolusjonerende e-postprogram:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

> Wouldn't a nice novelty feature be fans on FM2006 veto disliked
> players/staff?

It looks like Birmingham aren't going to pay any attention to their fans
anyway.

TRENDING THREADS