INFO NEEDED: Siemens C65 unlocking

I'd like to learn how to do this, and what's needed to do it.
I figured out how to unlock Nokias, fairly easy, now comes Siemens, Sony
and Motorolas, any ideas on whats needed software and hardware?

thanx
1 answer Last reply
More about info needed siemens unlocking

    You need a cable and a software from here

    http://www.gsm-java.com/downloads/Unlocking-Download/

    Not shure if it work with the C65 but I unlock a M55, S55 and C56 with these
    software

    "Kinjo" <tonghNOSPAM@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de

    > I'd like to learn how to do this, and what's needed to do it.
    > I figured out how to unlock Nokias, fairly easy, now comes Siemens, Sony
    > and Motorolas, any ideas on whats needed software and hardware?
    >
    > thanx

Fido Siemens Internet Service Providers