Video game collector relocated to Seattle

I recently relocated to Seattle and was able to bring most of my
collection (whew...) with me.

Who's us here? I can't be the only one... : )

I'm in South Everett if anybody wants to stop by.

- Matt

"Who's us here?"

rats.

"Who's *UP* here".

That's better...

- Matt

Matthew Sell wrote:

> I recently relocated to Seattle and was able to bring most of my
> collection (whew...) with me.
>
> Who's us here? I can't be the only one... : )
>
> I'm in South Everett if anybody wants to stop by.
>

> - Matt

I'm located in Redmond and have about 30 machines, and one pinball machine,
spread between home and work. I have 2 in my office at work and the rest at
home. I work at Microsoft. There are a number of people that collect them
there. Plus they are a number of them scattered all over campus.

Adam
adam_AT_msn_DOT_com

"Matthew Sell" <msell@vectorgames.org> wrote in message

> "Who's us here?"
>
> rats.
>
> "Who's *UP* here".
>
> That's better...
>

> - Matt
>

> Matthew Sell wrote:
>>
>> I recently relocated to Seattle and was able to bring most of my
>> collection (whew...) with me.
>>
>> Who's us here? I can't be the only one... : )
>>
>> I'm in South Everett if anybody wants to stop by.
>>

>> - Matt

I'm just south of you in Mountlake Terrace. Not much of a collection,
just a recent hobby.

Damn... you guys at Microsoft got it made. Wish my employer was that cool...

"Adam Dare" <adam_AT_msn_DOT_com> wrote in message

> I'm located in Redmond and have about 30 machines, and one pinball
> machine, spread between home and work. I have 2 in my office at work and
> the rest at home. I work at Microsoft. There are a number of people that
> collect them there. Plus they are a number of them scattered all over
> campus.

There are a bunch of cool guys around here, and apparently a number without
enough room at home. :) I know that's why I have a couple in my office.

--
Adam
adam_AT_msn_DOT_com

"danyexp" <danyexp@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Damn... you guys at Microsoft got it made. Wish my employer was that
> cool...
>
> "Adam Dare" <adam_AT_msn_DOT_com> wrote in message
>
>> I'm located in Redmond and have about 30 machines, and one pinball
>> machine, spread between home and work. I have 2 in my office at work and
>> the rest at home. I work at Microsoft. There are a number of people
>> that collect them there. Plus they are a number of them scattered all
>> over campus.

I was in Olympia, but am in the process of moving to Auburn (right on the
border of Federal Way). I have about 30 games, all in storage while
waiting to move into my place.

Where did you move from?

Mike Sandwick
http://www.classicarcadeonline.com

Matthew Sell <msell@vectorgames.org> wrote in news:haGdnUgFRu00k3DfRVn-
rw@speakeasy.net:

> I recently relocated to Seattle and was able to bring most of my
> collection (whew...) with me.
>
> Who's us here? I can't be the only one... : )
>
> I'm in South Everett if anybody wants to stop by.
>

> - Matt

terry

Hi Matt,

Theres a few collectors around here. Take a look in vaps.org for and you
can see some of us.

If you just moved to the area, welome to the Seattle Rain Festival. July 1
thru June 30 ;)
(well you can't tell that from the weather we've had lately though, but
it'll happen)

Terry

"Matthew Sell" <msell@vectorgames.org> wrote in message

> I recently relocated to Seattle and was able to bring most of my
> collection (whew...) with me.
>
> Who's us here? I can't be the only one... : )
>
> I'm in South Everett if anybody wants to stop by.
>

> - Matt

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Damn, just what we need, more competition! ;) I hope some of the Seattle
area peeps got some of the deals I missed in the past few weeks, like the
$100 Asteroids and $150 Meteor pin. There were a bunch of great pin deals.
Like Adam said, there are a number of cool collectors in the Seattle area
(from up in Bellingham down to Mike and Brad in Oly). And Dick Millikan
for board repair help, he's a huge asset to local collectors, as is James
Sweet, the vector monitor guru. -dan

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005, it was written:

> There are a bunch of cool guys around here, and apparently a number without
> enough room at home. :) I know that's why I have a couple in my office.
>
> --
> Adam
> adam_AT_msn_DOT_com
>
> "danyexp" <danyexp@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Damn... you guys at Microsoft got it made. Wish my employer was that
>> cool...
>>
>> "Adam Dare" <adam_AT_msn_DOT_com> wrote in message
>>
>>> I'm located in Redmond and have about 30 machines, and one pinball
>>> machine, spread between home and work. I have 2 in my office at work and
>>> the rest at home. I work at Microsoft. There are a number of people
>>> that collect them there. Plus they are a number of them scattered all
>>> over campus.

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

ssss
Terry wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> Theres a few collectors around here. Take a look in vaps.org for and you
> can see some of us.
>
> If you just moved to the area, welome to the Seattle Rain Festival. July 1
> thru June 30 ;)
> (well you can't tell that from the weather we've had lately though, but
> it'll happen)
>
> Terry
>
> "Matthew Sell" <msell@vectorgames.org> wrote in message
> >
> > I recently relocated to Seattle and was able to bring most of my
> > collection (whew...) with me.
> >
> > Who's us here? I can't be the only one... : )
> >
> > I'm in South Everett if anybody wants to stop by.
> >

> > - Matt

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Hi Matt,
If I have two posts its because my computer at work is
acting up.Anyway welcome.I currently have 30 arcades in my gameroom and
4 pins.Which games do you have?My websight is
www.backthroughtimearcades.com if you want to see some pictures.I only
live about 10 min. from you in Snohomish.If your looking to trade or
purchase any games let me know I have some extras I am willing to part
with.Tron,Space Invaders Deluxe,Red Barron,Donkey Kong,etc....Some work
some dont some are projects but anyway if you would like to contact me
my cell is 425-328-6192......Thanks......Dave