Donkey Kong Monitor

Where can I find a cap kit for a 14" Sanyo in a DK Cocktail table. Is the
sanyo/atari 14 the same? Will the cap kit for a 19" sanyo work?
5 answers Last reply
More about donkey kong monitor

    Doesn't Bob Robert's sell these?

    Scott C.

    Psycore wrote:
    > Where can I find a cap kit for a 14" Sanyo in a DK Cocktail table. Is the
    > sanyo/atari 14 the same? Will the cap kit for a 19" sanyo work?

    Yes he does I bought 2 kits from him...at least I think it was him....

    Psycore <psycore@comcast.net> wrote:
    : Where can I find a cap kit for a 14" Sanyo in a DK Cocktail table. Is the
    : sanyo/atari 14 the same? Will the cap kit for a 19" sanyo work?

    Anyone have schems or a cap list for this monitor?

    I've got one with vertical sweep issues, and the cap kit I got from bob years
    ago didn't have a cap list with it, just the caps :(

    --
    Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
    50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

    Mark C. Spaeth <mspaeth@plancherel.mit.edu> wrote:
    : Psycore <psycore@comcast.net> wrote:
    : : Where can I find a cap kit for a 14" Sanyo in a DK Cocktail table. Is the
    : : sanyo/atari 14 the same? Will the cap kit for a 19" sanyo work?
    :
    :
    : Anyone have schems or a cap list for this monitor?
    :
    : I've got one with vertical sweep issues, and the cap kit I got from bob years
    : ago didn't have a cap list with it, just the caps :(

    I found some 18Z2AB schems for red tents and jr cocktails that I'll get scanned
    and posted... still no luck on 'tendo 14" though :(

    --
    Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
    50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu
    Cambridge, MA 02139
    (617) 452-2354 http://rgvac.978.org/~mspaeth

    Here are the schems/complete manual for the 14" Sanyo that was in Nintendo
    flat cocktails and some Atari games:

    http://www.mikesarcade.com/arcade/manuals/monitor/Sanyo14in.zip

    "Mark C. Spaeth" <mspaeth@plancherel.mit.edu> wrote in message
    > Mark C. Spaeth <mspaeth@plancherel.mit.edu> wrote:
    > : Psycore <psycore@comcast.net> wrote:
    > : : Where can I find a cap kit for a 14" Sanyo in a DK Cocktail table. Is
    > the
    > : : sanyo/atari 14 the same? Will the cap kit for a 19" sanyo work?
    > :
    > :
    > : Anyone have schems or a cap list for this monitor?
    > :
    > : I've got one with vertical sweep issues, and the cap kit I got from bob
    > years
    > : ago didn't have a cap list with it, just the caps :(
    >

    > I found some 18Z2AB schems for red tents and jr cocktails that I'll get
    > scanned
    > and posted... still no luck on 'tendo 14" though :(
    >

    > --
    > Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
    > 50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu
    > Cambridge, MA 02139