Donkey Kong Monitor

Last response: in Video Games
a b C Monitor
July 31, 2005 4:57:11 PM

Where can I find a cap kit for a 14" Sanyo in a DK Cocktail table. Is the
sanyo/atari 14 the same? Will the cap kit for a 19" sanyo work?

More about : donkey kong monitor

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
August 1, 2005 5:05:18 AM

Doesn't Bob Robert's sell these?

Scott C.

Psycore wrote:
> Where can I find a cap kit for a 14" Sanyo in a DK Cocktail table. Is the
> sanyo/atari 14 the same? Will the cap kit for a 19" sanyo work?

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
August 1, 2005 5:05:19 AM

Yes he does I bought 2 kits from him...at least I think it was him....
"Scott Caldwell" <lscottcaldwell@excite.com> wrote in message
> Doesn't Bob Robert's sell these?
>
> Scott C.
>
> Psycore wrote:
> > Where can I find a cap kit for a 14" Sanyo in a DK Cocktail table. Is
the
> > sanyo/atari 14 the same? Will the cap kit for a 19" sanyo work?

a b C Monitor
August 1, 2005 5:18:58 AM

Psycore <psycore@comcast.net> wrote:
: Where can I find a cap kit for a 14" Sanyo in a DK Cocktail table. Is the
: sanyo/atari 14 the same? Will the cap kit for a 19" sanyo work?

Anyone have schems or a cap list for this monitor?

I've got one with vertical sweep issues, and the cap kit I got from bob years
ago didn't have a cap list with it, just the caps :(

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

Mark C. Spaeth <mspaeth@plancherel.mit.edu> wrote:
: Psycore <psycore@comcast.net> wrote:
: : Where can I find a cap kit for a 14" Sanyo in a DK Cocktail table. Is the
: : sanyo/atari 14 the same? Will the cap kit for a 19" sanyo work?
:
:
: Anyone have schems or a cap list for this monitor?
:
: I've got one with vertical sweep issues, and the cap kit I got from bob years
: ago didn't have a cap list with it, just the caps :(

I found some 18Z2AB schems for red tents and jr cocktails that I'll get scanned
and posted... still no luck on 'tendo 14" though :(

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu
Cambridge, MA 02139
(617) 452-2354 http://rgvac.978.org/~mspaeth
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
August 1, 2005 5:51:15 AM

Here are the schems/complete manual for the 14" Sanyo that was in Nintendo
flat cocktails and some Atari games:

http://www.mikesarcade.com/arcade/manuals/monitor/Sanyo...

!