Found New Hardware Wizard

After trying to connect a USB bluetooth dongle unsuccessfully I keep getting
the 'ports' icon in the notification area and the wizard starts everytime I
turn on the computer. I have tried to get it to search for the hardware but
that doesn't work!
Any ideas, starting to get a bit annoying

Go to HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\. Delete the following key: {e0cbf06c-cd8b-4647-bb8a-263b43f0f974}. Open Device
Manager. (run devmgmt.msc) Remove the Bluetooth radio listed here. Click Action, click Scan for hardware changes. This should
re-enumerate the Bluetooth adapter, using the SP2 drivers.

--
Mark L. Ferguson