All of a sudden, my internet blocks (most) of my programs.

Alright, I have already done many many mmmmaaannnyy virus scans and
spyware scans to no prevail, so I'm starting to think it might be a
problem with some configurations somewhere.

The computer is from Alienware, so I doubt it would be a illegal copy,
as I DO have the cd key, just not the cd.

I have Service Pack 2 for windows XP home edition installed and I have
heard some bad things about it, would it maybe be the cause of my
problems?

--
robtehgod
1 answer Last reply

    How to troubleshoot problems accessing secure Web pages with Internet Explorer 6 Service Pack 2:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/870700

    How to troubleshoot situations where you cannot complete MSN sign-up or connect to SSL secured :
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;813444&Product=winxp

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "robtehgod" <robtehgod.1qksdn@pcbanter.net> wrote in message news:robtehgod.1qksdn@pcbanter.net...

    > Alright, I have already done many many mmmmaaannnyy virus scans and
    > spyware scans to no prevail, so I'm starting to think it might be a
    > problem with some configurations somewhere.
    >
    > The computer is from Alienware, so I doubt it would be a illegal copy,
    > as I DO have the cd key, just not the cd.
    >
    > I have Service Pack 2 for windows XP home edition installed and I have
    > heard some bad things about it, would it maybe be the cause of my
    > problems?
    >

    > --
    > robtehgod

Windows XP