Network card issues

Hi

Dell machine 2.0ghz 512mb windows xp pro

For some reason the network card on windows xp, just goes offline.
i can't ping anyone, i can ping myself with no problems.
When i rebbot the machine it gose back to normal, othere people can connect
to me i can browse the internet then it stop working again and i have reboot
again.

changed network card same issue!

help?

interglobe wrote:
> Hi
>
> Dell machine 2.0ghz 512mb windows xp pro
>
> For some reason the network card on windows xp, just goes offline.
> i can't ping anyone, i can ping myself with no problems.
> When i rebbot the machine it gose back to normal, othere people can connect
> to me i can browse the internet then it stop working again and i have reboot
> again.
>
> changed network card same issue!
>

> help?

Make sure that your power-savings settings are not allowed to turn off
the NIC.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you: