Working Mr Do's Castle PCB Wanted

Anyone have a working Mr Do's Castle? E-mail price or trade needs.
Thanks..
John

Baraka <grus_jc@yahoo.com> wrote:
:
: Anyone have a working Mr Do's Castle? E-mail price or trade needs.
: Thanks..

Yes... but you didn't reply in the last email I mentioned it =-P

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

mark

I have Mr Dos Castle original boards for sale as well as regular Mr Do.Just
email me if anyone wants any.I can email pictures of the boards working.

--

THANKS.MARK,
MARKLINE VENDING