Hello,
files in the recycle bin have automatically been deleted without my
confirmation - I would like to reset the recycle bin so that it NEVER delets
files except when I choose to 'empty recycle bin'

Help would be appreciated
--
System:
Win XP Pro, with latest service packs

oldest files are deleted, when the bin is out of room. There is a slider in propeties to enlarge it.

--
Mark L. Ferguson