Add and Remove

June 13, 2005 5:26:01 PM

a spyward program has attached itself to my pc and i am constantly being
flooded with their diff adds...i tried to remove it and it does nothing...i
can add and remove other programs but this one doesnt go away...what can i do

More about : add remove

Anonymous
June 13, 2005 7:07:02 PM

thank you so much....there is lots to do and as i was trying to copy and
paste all the info so i could print it out; i read a lot that i wasnt aware
of....again, thank you for coming to my assistance and i hope that i will be
able to understand each and every tip and apply it....

!