2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? - 15.0+?
3. What screen resolution do you want? - Not sure, i guess a reasonable resolution.
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? - Desktop replacement.
5. How much battery life do you need? - At least an hour.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? - LoL(High), TF2(Low~High), DDTanks, maybe Aion(Low/Mid), and some other games i wasn't able to play on my old Windows XP desktop.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) - Planning on streaming.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? 425GB +
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. qvc.com
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? - Hopefully permanently unless the new laptop dies on me.
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? DVD ROM i guess.
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. - The brands that i prefer to buy are anything really besides Dell, Acer, and HP. Mostly because I've read a number of bad reviews about them. But if i find a good brand of any of those, i don't mind buying it.
13. What country do you live in? - U.S
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. - About 2 months ago i bought a Toshiba laptop, but that in general broke and i have no idea how. I bought the Toshiba from QVC, and called them 2 days ago to tell them that it is dead, they gladly gave me a refund through credit on the site, so that's why I'm purchasing the new laptop from there. I need a new laptop as soon as possible, so if i order it today, the laptop will arrive around Monday/Tuesday.
Here is my old Toshiba laptop that i purchased in case you're wondering -