Great Deals on Dell if done right..

Got myself a sweet system to replace my tired 5 yr old XPST setup.. Picked
up the a brand new 1905fp Monitor Wed. from Dells Small Bus. 40% off, Brand
New s AS500 sound bar off ebay Thurs. and this sweet 8400 off Dell's Outlet
Store tonight... Comes up more then 50% less then configured price even with
their $200 0ff and flat panel special ..
Free Shipping to boot!! Only thing was the HD was a little smaller then I
would have liked but luckly I have a second HD I keep for backing up which
will bring it up to 120GB.
I found out from reading up at anandtech there are guys out there using
script software which scans the outlet and grabs the real good deals within
seconds... They are grabbing up 8400 and 4700 systems which are under $500
and then selling them on ebay, believe it or not I've seen 8400 systems
snatched up for as low as $270.. I think I got tendinitis from clicking the
search button at the outlet tonight lol, have to be fast as hell!! Found the
sweet spot for hitting new systems released was at 35, 45 and 55 minutes
after the hour...

Dimension 8400 Desktop: Pentium 4 Processor 540 with HT Technology (3.20GHz,
800 FSB, 1MB)
Microsoft Windows XP Home
1 GB DDR SDRAM, 400 MHz (2 DIMM)
1.44 MB Floppy Disk Drive
80 GB EIDE SATA Hard Drive (7200 RPM)
128MB PCI Express ATI Radeon X300 SE
56Kbps Data/Fax Modem
16x DVD +/- RW w/dbl layer write capability
16X DVD ROM Drive
Software CD
Plus misc software $450.

Plus
1095FP UltraSharp $317.

AS500 Sound Bar $ 18.00

Total. $785.00

> I found out from reading up at anandtech there are guys out there
using
> script software which scans the outlet and grabs the real good deals
within
> seconds... They are grabbing up 8400 and 4700 systems which are
under $500
> and then selling them on ebay, believe it or not I've seen 8400
systems
> snatched up for as low as $270..

Do you have a link or source for this information?

If so, please share

For what info?? You can go to http://forums.anandtech.com/ and under the hot
deals forum and they keep you update on the best deals being offered.. As
for the script software I have no clue what it is or where it is I just read
on a forum there are guys using it and by my experience I can tell they must
have it for I in finding my deal at the outlet I found in searching as a low
priced 8400 or 4700 would come up it would be snatched up within seconds...