Conection problem

I need some help because i have a network that is in a workgroup and all the
machines comunicate except 2, they dont exit to internet and dont see all the
network except for theirselves ,.

gcc

Distinguished
May 29, 2004

I have a network with 12 computer on same work group and ip address all see
network execp 1 computer with XP that was working on net work but no longer
works on net work.

"joshxx22" wrote:

> I need some help because i have a network that is in a workgroup and all the
> machines comunicate except 2, they dont exit to internet and dont see all the
> network except for theirselves ,.

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

Throw that computer away and get a new one that is network capable.....

Go to start/run, and type:

HH mk:mad:MSITStore:%windir%\help\network.chm::/hnw_checklistW.htm

--
Mark L. Ferguson