network problems

I have a 15 computers net, and all of my computers work except two , if i
enter in that machine it only shows the other one and not the others, and
they dont exit to internet, i have the exact same workgroup and they have
consecutive ip adresses.

15 computers in a workgroup network is going to be messy no matter how
you put it together, anything over 10 should really consider using one
box for a server.

Anyway, I would start troubleshooting by dropping to a command line and
start trying to ping the computers that cannot be seen, from those that
can. If the 'invisible' computers cant be pinged by the other machines,
then there must be something on the machines that is blocking pings,
(firewalls, norton internet security etc)