Play new Qbert online for free

Hey Dan, thanks. Interesting to see the new mazes. Sounds are
identical to the arcade. They worked on my PC.

Ben

Am I a cheap old crank, or does $20 seem a bit much for a Flash-based
online game?

Especially considering it's 95% derived from an existing arcade title.

Seth
pgh, pa

CK

Distinguished
May 25, 2004

Does anybody have a patch to make the trial version a full version (single Flash
file, I wanna play it on
MacOS X)!?

In article <d9ire1p2nj3sn6ojg7s6paptc558jc36kj@4ax.com>,
Classicarcaderesource@comcast.net
says...

>New version of Q*bert online.
>The sounds seem dead on to me.
>The boards are different for each screen.
>
>http://onlinegames.channel.aol.com/gamewide.adp?id=23783
>

>Dan in Denver
>
>Click here for my current auctions
>http://tinyurl.com/68o72
>
>www.classicarcaderesource.com

Do you have another link to the as I can seem to download it from the
original link.
I would like to have a look at the flash coding.

Stacy