  • Monitors
  • Windows XP
a b C Monitor
June 13, 2005 9:49:04 PM

Hi folks - Something went wrong w/my screen a couple of days ago and now
everything I open is expanded on my monitor. I can't see the clock on the
bottom bar and the icons on the desktop are showing more horizontal then they
usually look. I can't read my mail or do anything (including viewing old
documents) unless I right click and go to restore - and then I have to use
this little tiny window to get anything done.
I was playing solitaire at either pogo or slingo when the image on my screen
began doing a "hula" and I closed the game - went back to desktop - and
everything was on the left hand side of the screen. My friend said to use the
monitor menu buttons and that helped a little (I can see the "start" button
now), but other than that I just want to be able to view my stuff like a
normal person - like all of you.
If a anyone has a resolve to this issue, would you please email me at:
bg10991@iwon.com. Thank you everyone.

More about : expanded monitor view

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
June 14, 2005 6:18:01 AM

"bobbi2000" <bobbi2000@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi folks - Something went wrong w/my screen a couple of days ago and now
> everything I open is expanded on my monitor. I can't see the clock on the
> bottom bar and the icons on the desktop are showing more horizontal then
> they
> usually look. I can't read my mail or do anything (including viewing old
> documents) unless I right click and go to restore - and then I have to use
> this little tiny window to get anything done.
> I was playing solitaire at either pogo or slingo when the image on my
> screen
> began doing a "hula" and I closed the game - went back to desktop - and
> everything was on the left hand side of the screen. My friend said to use
> the
> monitor menu buttons and that helped a little (I can see the "start"
> button
> now), but other than that I just want to be able to view my stuff like a
> normal person - like all of you.

> If a anyone has a resolve to this issue, would you please email me at:
> bg10991@iwon.com. Thank you everyone.

This is a newsgroup, which is a public forum and the answers are to help
anyone who reads the group, it also gives the opportunity for others to add
their experiences and knowledge too. If you require a personal service you
should consider paying a consultant for it- they will contact you
personally. If you can be bothered to come here to ask your question you
should be bothered to come back for any answers offered. Are you coming back
here? Is it worth posting any help?
!