run-time error 339 gateway

keep receiving run-time error 339, then it says Component RICHTX32.OCX or one
of its dependencies not correctly registered.a file is missing or invalid.
Can anyone help Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about time error gateway

    First try
    Go to Start/Run and type in:
    regsvr32 RICHTX32.OCX
    Click OK

    If this fails, use the XP Search feature to locate the file. Then repeat the
    above steps using the full path.

    For example, if you find the file in C:\Temp, then type in
    regsvr32 c:\temp\RICHTX32.OCX
    Click OK
    Note: It may be necessary that you copy the file to your System32 folder.

    If still no joy (or you cannot find the file), then which program are you
    running when you get this error? Do you have an installation CD for this app
    where you can retrieve this file and copy it into your ..\System32 folder
    and repeat the steps at the top of my post.

    If you cannot retrieve the file go to this web site where you will find a
    copy.
    http://www.ryanware.com/runtime.html

    Be sure to copy it into you System32 folder.

    --
    Michael

    "Dawn" <Dawn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > keep receiving run-time error 339, then it says Component RICHTX32.OCX or
    > one
    > of its dependencies not correctly registered.a file is missing or invalid.
    > Can anyone help Thanks.

Gateway Microsoft Windows XP