1. What is your budget?
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
14"-15.6" might consider a 17"
3. What screen resolution do you want?
I would prefer 1080p
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
Doesnt matter it will be plugged in
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
WoT- high arma 2/dayz- medium-high arma 3-high
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Watching hd movies
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
500gb with a 64gb ssd
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Msi, asus, dell, acer
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I live in the NWT
the NP9150 is just under your budget but allows you to get a GTX 675m at no additional cost however it doesn't come with Windows.
the NP9130 is $100 cheaper but can't use any graphic cards beyond the GTX 670m without a better AC adapter. It does however allow you to purchase Windows 7 and upgrade to a matte screen etc without breaking the $1300 budget.
To avoid confusion : Clevo manufactures the laptop. Sager buy these laptops and outfits them with parts and the reflexnotebook site just resells Sager's stuff.