To Hamish

Em Wed, 22 Jun 2005 17:35:26 +0200, Mikael Schøler <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk>
escreveu:

> Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>> http://www.realmadrid.com/articulo/rma23797.htm
>>
> Where does it say his weight for the different seasons? ;-)

until you get concerned with his weight and we have him scoring, I don't
mind.

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Eduardo Liguori wrote:
> Em Wed, 22 Jun 2005 17:35:26 +0200, Mikael Schøler <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk>
> escreveu:
>
>> Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.realmadrid.com/articulo/rma23797.htm
>>>
>> Where does it say his weight for the different seasons? ;-)
>

> until you get concerned with his weight and we have him scoring, I
> don't mind.

auch ever so touchy :-D

Em Wed, 22 Jun 2005 22:13:44 +0200, Mikael Schøler <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk>
escreveu:

> Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>> Em Wed, 22 Jun 2005 17:35:26 +0200, Mikael Schøler <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk>
>> escreveu:

>>> Where does it say his weight for the different seasons? ;-)
>> until you get concerned with his weight and we have him scoring, I
>> don't mind.
>>
> auch ever so touchy :-D

why touchy? just replied with my thought...can't I just imagine you're
envious we have such a classy striker? :-D

--

Eduardo Liguori wrote:
> Em Wed, 22 Jun 2005 22:13:44 +0200, Mikael Schøler <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk>
> escreveu:
>
>> Eduardo Liguori wrote:

>>> until you get concerned with his weight and we have him scoring, I
>>> don't mind.
>>>
>> auch ever so touchy :-D
>

> why touchy? just replied with my thought...can't I just imagine you're
> envious we have such a classy striker? :-D

Absolutely not ! :D

TRENDING THREADS