WTB: Burgertime Cassette or other DECO cassette

I have a DECO cab that has stopped working. After not playing it for
several months (it was in a cold detached garage) I couldn't get it to
work. I have two games, and I get a cassette 32 error with both games.
I need a known good burgertime cassette or the cassette/dongle for any
other DECO game. I would also consider selling the machine if anyone
needs/wants a DECO cassette system.

The weather combo and dust are a good combination for caked read heads.
Try cleaning them?

- Matt

I tried cleaning the head with a qtip and alcohol. I suspect that
maybe the player is at fault since both my games were working, but now
they aren't. Thats why I need a tested/working tape so I can figure
out whats wrong.