Baby Pacman - Some small parts needed

Hi all,
I'm looking for some small parts for my baby pac. I need the two screws

and standoff plastic cylinders which mount the center clear plastic
over the ball trough hole. I could also use the clear plastic if you
could spare it. Thanks in advance for the help. E-mail me directly with

a response.

Thanks......
John

While we're at it...

If anyone here has some more serious baby pac hardware (specifically, a
working Vidiot board) e-mail me with what you're looking to get for it.

tomcariello [ A t ] gmail [ - d - o - t - ] com

Thanks