iT USED TO HAPPEN ALOT. Now it happed just a few miniutes ago.

Any Idea why ??

I know how to fixe it just quit explorer.exe and then load it again.
But i would liek to know why its invisible all of a sudden. it is
still their and loade dbut you just cant see it or use it :(

Thanks.

right-click the taskbar, select 'properties', then uncheck 'auto-hide'.

"Jill haoulder" wrote:

> iT USED TO HAPPEN ALOT. Now it happed just a few miniutes ago.
>
> Any Idea why ??
>
> I know how to fixe it just quit explorer.exe and then load it again.
> But i would liek to know why its invisible all of a sudden. it is
> still their and loade dbut you just cant see it or use it :(
>
> Thanks.

UMM no thats not it i dont have autohide on :p

Iam not toatly STUPID MAN.

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 20:48:04 -0700, "hello"
<hello@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>right-click the taskbar, select 'properties', then uncheck 'auto-hide'.
>

>"Jill haoulder" wrote:
>

>> iT USED TO HAPPEN ALOT. Now it happed just a few miniutes ago.
>>
>> Any Idea why ??
>>
>> I know how to fixe it just quit explorer.exe and then load it again.
>> But i would liek to know why its invisible all of a sudden. it is
>> still their and loade dbut you just cant see it or use it :(
>>
>> Thanks.

Thirs NO taskbar at all move mosue down and Nothing come sup. Only
shuttung down explorer.exe and restarting it works. I have no idea why
it does it. Ramndomly it does though.

Though not alot any more.. Just now and again.