Once upon a operating system

Shakey

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

I was able to select a phone number from screen, click to dial it, and
talk/listen using my computers speakers and microphones. Talking standard
phone line here not VoiP.
I have seen this asked before and the answer usually is something like "many
available, just search" WELL I have and do not find any nor did original
requesters.
Any help here Guys/Girls?
Thank you
SG
P.S. I use DSL to go online and it would be nice if the voice program "which
obviously uses standard modem phone connection" would allow internet ops to
continue.

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

If you have a voice modem check in the modem properties and set it for
speakers and microphone. turn the speakers and mic on and open your dialer
program and chat away.