usb camera and scanner wont work

i had to reload win xp due to a virus and since then windows wont recognize
my creative webcam or my visioneer scanner. any ideas?
--
drdarren
3 answers Last reply

    after doing a fresh installation of Xp have u installed SP1 or SP2. SP1 is
    necessary install that ur USB will Work..

    "drdarren" wrote:

    > i had to reload win xp due to a virus and since then windows wont recognize
    > my creative webcam or my visioneer scanner. any ideas?
    > --
    > drdarren

    i only installed sp2. i thought it would install all from sp1 as well. can i
    iinstall sp1 after sp2?
    --
    drdarren

    "Mitul" wrote:

    > after doing a fresh installation of Xp have u installed SP1 or SP2. SP1 is
    > necessary install that ur USB will Work..
    >
    > "drdarren" wrote:
    >
    > > i had to reload win xp due to a virus and since then windows wont recognize
    > > my creative webcam or my visioneer scanner. any ideas?
    > > --
    > > drdarren

    have u installed from the windowsUpdate or some where else & yes pls do the
    latest updates also. is the installation was successful or stuck in between
    with some error?

    "drdarren" wrote:

    > i only installed sp2. i thought it would install all from sp1 as well. can i
    > iinstall sp1 after sp2?
    > --
    > drdarren
    >

    > "Mitul" wrote:
    >
    > > after doing a fresh installation of Xp have u installed SP1 or SP2. SP1 is
    > > necessary install that ur USB will Work..
    > >
    > > "drdarren" wrote:
    > >
    > > > i had to reload win xp due to a virus and since then windows wont recognize
    > > > my creative webcam or my visioneer scanner. any ideas?
    > > > --
    > > > drdarren

Scanners Windows XP