FA: NFL Blitz 99 Kit w/ I40 board

maybe i'll update the auction. i have no use for the harness and can
include it.

Dan

"Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
> ahh.. to bad you couldn't throw in the CP wiring harness... they can be a
> bitch...
>
> best of luck
>
> steve
>
> "DWGoett" <pinball@midamerica.net> wrote in message
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6198189676&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1
>>
>> no reserve, $150 BIN.
>>
>> Dan

I'd update it, the harness makes the auction worth quite a bit more then the
parts alone (there's a good bit of connector work between the joys/I40/board
that's easy to screw up).

Best,

> maybe i'll update the auction. i have no use for the harness and can
> include it.
>
> Dan
>
> "Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> ahh.. to bad you couldn't throw in the CP wiring harness... they can be a
>> bitch...
>>
>> best of luck
>>
>> steve
>>
>> "DWGoett" <pinball@midamerica.net> wrote in message
>>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6198189676&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1
>>>
>>> no reserve, $150 BIN.
>>>
>>> Dan

ahh.. and if you're not going to do anything with the marquee I'd throw that
in also... a complete kit should wasily BIN at $150 (at least if this was
the fall.. during the summer your mileage my vary...)

"DWGoett" <pinball@midamerica.net> wrote in message
> maybe i'll update the auction. i have no use for the harness and can
> include it.
>
> Dan
>
> "Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> ahh.. to bad you couldn't throw in the CP wiring harness... they can be a
>> bitch...
>>
>> best of luck
>>
>> steve
>>
>> "DWGoett" <pinball@midamerica.net> wrote in message
>>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6198189676&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1
>>>
>>> no reserve, $150 BIN.
>>>
>>> Dan

the marquee disintegrated when i took it out. literally crumpled to pieces.
:(

> ahh.. and if you're not going to do anything with the marquee I'd throw
> that in also... a complete kit should wasily BIN at $150 (at least if this
> was the fall.. during the summer your mileage my vary...)
>
> "DWGoett" <pinball@midamerica.net> wrote in message
>> maybe i'll update the auction. i have no use for the harness and can
>> include it.
>>
>> Dan
>>
>> "Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>> ahh.. to bad you couldn't throw in the CP wiring harness... they can be
>>> a bitch...
>>>
>>> best of luck
>>>
>>> steve
>>>
>>> "DWGoett" <pinball@midamerica.net> wrote in message

bummer... they are pretty damn fragile... I've had 2 and both have cracked
for no apparent reason (my kids can't even reach that high!).