Anyone snag that 350 BIN Tempest in Ohio?

Saw an auction earlier tonight for a working Tempest in Ohio with a BIN of
350. Just wondering an RGVACer got it. I searched for completed auctions and
sure enough someone got it for the BIN price.
5 answers Last reply
More about anyone snag tempest ohio

    Wasn't that the one that had monitor problems and the cab had some
    damage? Was it really worth 350 sight unseen? if I remember seeing
    the listing last night, there was just a front shot of the machine and
    it was of very poor quality. I was tempted but with one pic and the
    other issues, i passed.

    Anything with a 6100 monitor in it and a complete set of boards and other
    partable items is worth 350

    --
    Art

    James Wood wrote:
    > That depends on whether everything inside the cabinet
    > is rusty and crusty, if it is $350.00 would be too much.

    I was waiting for the seller to send me more detailed pics and in the
    meantime someone did a BIN on it. It's a bit further than I was hoping
    to have to travel for a Tempest, but at $350 I could be persuaded to
    make the trip. :)

    Anyone closer to Pittsburgh got a Tempest upright or mini for sale??
    Empty is fine as long as the cabinet is solid and if it's the upright,
    sideart must be in good shape. :)

    Steve P.

    Actually the guy that bought the Tempest is a friend of mine. I talked
    to him this evening. I had no idea he had bought it till I went over to
    meet another friend looking to buy a 4 player empty cab for MAME. He
    has posted here before with some games for sale in Dayton Ohio a few
    weeks back. Hopefully it will turn out to be a good game for him.

    "Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com" <artgames@nycap.rr.com>
    wrote in message news:0KJHe.15891$8y3.3733@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
    > Anything with a 6100 monitor in it and a complete set of boards and other
    > partable items is worth 350
    >
    > --
    > Art
    > "Black Tiger" <caligallagher@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> Wasn't that the one that had monitor problems and the cab had some
    >> damage? Was it really worth 350 sight unseen? if I remember seeing
    >> the listing last night, there was just a front shot of the machine and
    >> it was of very poor quality. I was tempted but with one pic and the
    >> other issues, i passed.

Games Video Video Games Product