  • Blue Screen
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
June 14, 2005 4:44:23 AM

I hope that this is the right place to place this problem.
When i transfer one file to another i sometimes get a "Blue screen of
death" saying " bad pooler header" with various coded numbers such has
0x00000019 etc. This usually occurs after i have transferred quite a
lot of files into a new file that i have created.

Can anyone suggest what could be the cause of this?
Thanks
Odysseus

--
odysseus

More about : blue screen death

June 14, 2005 5:28:45 AM

See http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm

--
For most XP answers and tweaks...
http://dougknox.com http://aumha.org

""If this is the first time you have booted after installing new hardware,
remove the hardware and boot again. Check the Microsoft Hardware
Compatibility List to verify that the hardware and its drivers are
compatible with Windows 2000. For information about the hardware, contact
the supplier. If you are installing Windows 2000 for the first time, check
the Windows 2000 system requirements, including the amount of RAM and disk
space required to load the operating system. Also, check the Hardware
Compatibility List to verify that the system can run Windows 2000. If
Windows 2000 is loaded and no new hardware has been installed, reboot with
recovery options set to create a dump file. If the message continues to
appear, select the Last Known Good option when you reboot. If there is no
Last Known Good configuration, try using the Emergency Repair Disk. If you
do not have an Emergency Repair Disk, contact your technical support group.
""

news:o dysseus.1qlppm@pcbanter.net...

!