Blue screen of death

I hope that this is the right place to place this problem.
When i transfer one file to another i sometimes get a "Blue screen of
death" saying " bad pooler header" with various coded numbers such has
0x00000019 etc. This usually occurs after i have transferred quite a
lot of files into a new file that i have created.

Can anyone suggest what could be the cause of this?
Thanks
Odysseus

--
odysseus
2 answers Last reply

    See http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm

    --
    For most XP answers and tweaks...
    http://dougknox.com http://aumha.org

    ""If this is the first time you have booted after installing new hardware,
    remove the hardware and boot again. Check the Microsoft Hardware
    Compatibility List to verify that the hardware and its drivers are
    compatible with Windows 2000. For information about the hardware, contact
    the supplier. If you are installing Windows 2000 for the first time, check
    the Windows 2000 system requirements, including the amount of RAM and disk
    space required to load the operating system. Also, check the Hardware
    Compatibility List to verify that the system can run Windows 2000. If
    Windows 2000 is loaded and no new hardware has been installed, reboot with
    recovery options set to create a dump file. If the message continues to
    appear, select the Last Known Good option when you reboot. If there is no
    Last Known Good configuration, try using the Emergency Repair Disk. If you
    do not have an Emergency Repair Disk, contact your technical support group.
    ""

    "odysseus" <odysseus.1qlppm@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > I hope that this is the right place to place this problem.
    > When i transfer one file to another i sometimes get a "Blue screen of
    > death" saying " bad pooler header" with various coded numbers such has
    > 0x00000019 etc. This usually occurs after i have transferred quite a
    > lot of files into a new file that i have created.
    >
    > Can anyone suggest what could be the cause of this?
    > Thanks
    > Odysseus
    >

    > --
    > odysseus

Support Blue Screen Microsoft Windows XP