Which laptop is the best for gaming out of this list?

Hello,
I want to buy a new laptop i want to run games like Skyrim and minecraft.
I made a list with some laptop i can buy. I want the best performance and it has to be cheap.

My budget is around 550-600 EURO I would like to stay under 550 but can go higher if needed.
NOTE: All these laptops have 4 gigs of ram or more.

Laptop 1 (500 euro) + a free copy of dirt 3.
CPU: amd a8-4500m quad core 1,9ghz
GPU: hd 7670m + hd 7640g they have some crossfire thing going on.

Laptop 2 (600 EURO)
CPU: amd a10-4600m quad core 2,3ghz.
GPU: hd 7670m, The cpu and gpu have some kind of dual gpu thing too.

Laptop 3 (590 EURO)
CPU: I5 2,5ghz with turbo boost up to 3,1ghz
GPU: gt630m

I would appreciate if someone would help me. Please note that i want to run minecraft at the highest settings with a framerate above 30fps and skyrim at medium or higher.
If you find a better laptop i can buy please let me see it. I don't want to order it from america. Let the shop be in europe.
7 answers Last reply
More about which laptop gaming list
  1. I'd choose Laptop 3, the GT 630m is abit worse than the 7670m(if I'm right) but the i5 is far better than the A10-4600m.
  2. Yeah i know, But i want to buy a laptop with good performance and as cheap as possible.
    Do you know if i can run skyrim at medium and minecraft at high on laptop 1?
    Because if i can i don't see a point of getting the more expensive one.
    Because i'm saving some money to get a gtx 660 ti in my main pc.
  3. Depends on the resolution, I'm using a Radeon mobility 5650 and an i5 450m. I can easily say that with abit of overclocking on the graphics card 1366x768 on medium ish is doable.

I can't speak for Minecraft though, never played it.
  4. I can get a laptop with an i5 at 3,1ghz (turbo boost) And a hd7670m.
    I suppose i can get this one and play skyrim on it right?
  5. I can't answer that because I've never seen a laptop with the HD 7670m. Sorry.
  6. Ah, ok. Thanks for your help though :)
  7. teunnk said:
    Ah, ok. Thanks for your help though :)

hi, i saw this thread and thought i could help.

while the i5 is better, the 7670m can still run most things fine(my friend has a laptop with one, and it works very well, even BF3)

i dont have experience with the A8 and A10(my laptop has an A4,which is average), but i have a 7690m, the next model up.
    i can run Minecraft at 70FPS on high, running 40 mods and a 128x128 texture pack, so the 7670m should get at least 50-60 FPS.
    as for skyrim, i havnt played it so i dont know.

hope this helps
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops GPUs CPUs