nokia 3220 wap settings

Hi Folks,

I recently purchased an unlocked nokia 3220. I've installed a fido
prepaid sim card, and calls are working correctly.

I'm trying to get WAP configured correctly and I think I'm close based
on other posts about nokia configs.

With the config below, I see a G with a square around it when I launch
the wap browser, but an error message is displayed "Server busy try again".

Any thoughts?

Current config:

I have no preferred access point.

connectivity->GPRS:
GPRS Connection: when needed
...GPRS Modem Settings:
...active access point: fido
.....alias: fido
.....GPRS access point: wap.fido.ca

configuration settings:
..default configuration settings: personal config
..Personal configuration settings:
.....Personal account: fido
.......account name: fido
.......homepage: wap.fido.ca
.......user name: fido
.......password: fido
.......access point settings:
..........proxy: enable
..........proxy address: 205.151.11.11
.............proxy port: 8080
.............data bearer: gprs
.............Bearer settings:
................GPRS access point: wap.fido.ca
................auth type: normal
................user name: fido
................passsword: fido

I believe a GPRS connection is getting set up, since my account balance
is decreasing.

Any thoughts appreciated.

jp

Hi i entered in all of your setting on my 3220 but it keeps saying
"Invalid web address" do you know how i can fix this? please email me
at brown_sugar_bear@hotmail.com

--
BrownSugah2323