Eight Liner Fruit Bonus '96 Question

mark

I have a few Fruit Bonus '96 8 liner boards, and am trying to set the
minimum bet for bonuses to 8 credits. On bank 1, switches 7 & 8, the
manual says to have both in the OFF position. I have tried this and
every other combination of the two switches, and the lowest minimum I
can get is 16. Is there any other switch that affects this setting
besides the one I am chaning? I am resetting the board after each
dipswitch change. Thanks.

My copy of the manual is very difficult to read but I think it says that
switches 5&6 have to be on as well. I'm not sure why but that is what I
think it says. Good luck.

Pat D.

Mark wrote:
> I have a few Fruit Bonus '96 8 liner boards, and am trying to set the
> minimum bet for bonuses to 8 credits. On bank 1, switches 7 & 8, the
> manual says to have both in the OFF position. I have tried this and
> every other combination of the two switches, and the lowest minimum I
> can get is 16. Is there any other switch that affects this setting
> besides the one I am chaning? I am resetting the board after each
> dipswitch change. Thanks.

My manual shows Dip SW 1 #'s 7, 8 OFF; Dip SW 3 #1 ON, #2 OFF; adn Dip
SW 5 #5 OFF. That should do it, try it and see. I've got a really
good PDF copy of the manual for anyone who wants it.

mark

Those boards sometimes have the dip switches upside down.So you might think
your setting the correct one's.But actually your doing it upside down.Try to
set them as if they were in the opposite order up and down.Let me know if
this works.I have had that problem many times in the past.What i mean
is.Switch bank #1 is really #6 and vise versa

--

THANKS.MARK,
MARKLINE VENDING

"Mark" <hartman3894@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I have a few Fruit Bonus '96 8 liner boards, and am trying to set the
> minimum bet for bonuses to 8 credits. On bank 1, switches 7 & 8, the
> manual says to have both in the OFF position. I have tried this and
> every other combination of the two switches, and the lowest minimum I
> can get is 16. Is there any other switch that affects this setting
> besides the one I am chaning? I am resetting the board after each
> dipswitch change. Thanks.

http://www.glamusement.com/manuals.htm

You can download the manual here.