Yet Another Unknown PCB

http://www.vernimark.com/temp/unknown01/
any idea?

Thank you,
Marco
www.vernimark.com/arcade

Well, I am no expert, but its layout, design and "silvery look" remind
me of something Asteroids area. When I first looked at I, my first
thought was "an Asteroids board cut in half". All of those little pots
kinda jumped out at me. Also, I am not seeing any ROMs? Maybe
something before Asteroids? Pong-like, maybe?

Dunno if that helps or not, so...

Peace!

-=- James.

No ROMS, No CPU, so it's sure it comes from the bronze age.
It is not a vector PCB because there aren't DACs or 7[8]/[9]15
reculators.

Mark suggest a Tank bootleg...

Marco
www.vernimark.com/arcade

It can't be a TANK bootleg, playfield ROM is missing...

Marco
www.vernimark.com/arcade

On 2005-08-02 17:32:20 -0700, "vernimark" <vernimark@vernimark.com> said:

> http://www.vernimark.com/temp/unknown01/
> any idea?
>
> Thank you,
> Marco
> www.vernimark.com/arcade

Well, that would be an easy board to identify IF it powers up. Simplu
hook the +5VDC power supply and take a standard TV that has a VIDEO
input jack and run the center lead of the RCA plug over the edge
connector (connect the shell to common). You should see a picture on
one pin...composite video vintage you see...

John :-#)#
--
(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John's
Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call

I did it, but some ICs are missing and I could see only some vertical
lines...

Marco
www.vernimark.com/arcade

What about something like Space Race? It sure looks Atari-ish.

TRENDING THREADS