Missing csrss.exe file, how do I install it?

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
June 14, 2005 12:13:13 PM

When I reboot, windows xp informs me that csrss.exe file is missing. I may
have deleted it accidentally with anti spyware. How do I reinstall it?

More about : missing csrss exe file install

Anonymous
June 14, 2005 12:13:14 PM

Action for csrss.exe: Scan csrss with a virus scanner and remove immediatly if confirmed.
http://www.testmyfirewall.com/dll-files/csrss.html

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Random Guy" wrote:

| When I reboot, windows xp informs me that csrss.exe file is missing. I may
| have deleted it accidentally with anti spyware. How do I reinstall it?
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 5:15:22 PM

Hi,
I looked at the web site. I ran find files-folders- It found 3 of
them.I scanned them with McAfee anti-virus. It said that there were no
viruses found.Should I deleate them? Is it safe to remove them?
Thanks in advance.
P.S. I have Xp home with sp2.
Related resources
June 15, 2005 11:45:55 AM

Check this befoe doing anything

http://www.neuber.com/taskmanager/process/csrss.exe.htm...

"Random Guy" <spam@spam.com> wrote in message

> When I reboot, windows xp informs me that csrss.exe file is missing. I may
> have deleted it accidentally with anti spyware. How do I reinstall it?

August 17, 2010 4:54:03 AM

Please visit for further information
!