Missing csrss.exe file, how do I install it?

When I reboot, windows xp informs me that csrss.exe file is missing. I may
have deleted it accidentally with anti spyware. How do I reinstall it?
4 answers Last reply
More about missing csrss file install

    Action for csrss.exe: Scan csrss with a virus scanner and remove immediatly if confirmed.
    http://www.testmyfirewall.com/dll-files/csrss.html

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Random Guy" wrote:

    | When I reboot, windows xp informs me that csrss.exe file is missing. I may
    | have deleted it accidentally with anti spyware. How do I reinstall it?

    Hi,
    I looked at the web site. I ran find files-folders- It found 3 of
    them.I scanned them with McAfee anti-virus. It said that there were no
    viruses found.Should I deleate them? Is it safe to remove them?
    Thanks in advance.
    P.S. I have Xp home with sp2.

    Check this befoe doing anything

    http://www.neuber.com/taskmanager/process/csrss.exe.html

    "Random Guy" <spam@spam.com> wrote in message

    > When I reboot, windows xp informs me that csrss.exe file is missing. I may
    > have deleted it accidentally with anti spyware. How do I reinstall it?

  4. Please visit for further information http://csrss-exe.com/

Microsoft Windows XP