Missing csrss.exe file, how do I install it?

When I reboot, windows xp informs me that csrss.exe file is missing. I may
have deleted it accidentally with anti spyware. How do I reinstall it?

Action for csrss.exe: Scan csrss with a virus scanner and remove immediatly if confirmed.
http://www.testmyfirewall.com/dll-files/csrss.html

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Random Guy" wrote:

| When I reboot, windows xp informs me that csrss.exe file is missing. I may
| have deleted it accidentally with anti spyware. How do I reinstall it?

Hi,
I looked at the web site. I ran find files-folders- It found 3 of
them.I scanned them with McAfee anti-virus. It said that there were no
viruses found.Should I deleate them? Is it safe to remove them?
Thanks in advance.
P.S. I have Xp home with sp2.