Final discounts $40 each 300 machines at COW in MD this we..

I'm going to start moving everything on Monday, so this is the last
chance to take whats left at unbelievable prices! I counted 360
machines upstairs yesterday, and at least 300 of them are now $40 each.
Bring a big truck and come see us. I can meet you any day this week
between 9:30 and 6, or I will be there Saturday 10 to 4. Pictures and
directions on the website at www.coinopwarehouse.com. Email
lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com or call my cell at 703-801-1459 with
questions. Thanks! Lloyd

Lloyd-

Do you have any "Super Shifter" driving games?

-Tim

ah man. you're breaking my heart! haha.
i wish i could make it down this weekend.
someone want to grab the enduro racer for me if it's still there. i really
need a complete CP? you can have the rest to part out.

keith.

"Coinopwarehouse" <lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com> wrote in message
> I'm going to start moving everything on Monday, so this is the last
> chance to take whats left at unbelievable prices! I counted 360
> machines upstairs yesterday, and at least 300 of them are now $40 each.
> Bring a big truck and come see us. I can meet you any day this week
> between 9:30 and 6, or I will be there Saturday 10 to 4. Pictures and
> directions on the website at www.coinopwarehouse.com. Email
> lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com or call my cell at 703-801-1459 with
> questions. Thanks! Lloyd

Maryland for crying out loud. *sigh*

I can see at least 3 machines, including a bowler, that I would gladly
take even though I have *no* space right now.

If it weren't an 8+ hour ride each way, man..... believe me, I've been
trying to find a way.

Anybody else feel actual physical pain when you have to let something
like this pass?

Not since I made the 8+ hr drive each way over the last Christmas
holiday and got screwed out of a game he promised me. Nope, dont feel
that at all when dealing with this clown.

Black Tiger wrote:
> Not since I made the 8+ hr drive each way over the last Christmas
> holiday and got screwed out of a game he promised me. Nope, dont feel
> that at all when dealing with this clown.

We were there this past weekend - got the Spectar and Tunnel Hunt for a
price I didn't feel compelled to haggle about. If it wasn't 4+ hours
away (and if I had *any* room left), I'd head back down this weekend.

Tunnel Hunt, by the way, may be the least aerodynamic cabinet ever. Or
so says my radiator.

Seth
pgh, pa

I saw the tunnel hunt and actually thought about taking it... would have
been a squeeze in my van though..

did you find the problem with the graphics glitch? just curious.

best,

steve

"Seth, pgh pa" <pajamma@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Black Tiger wrote:
>> Not since I made the 8+ hr drive each way over the last Christmas
>> holiday and got screwed out of a game he promised me. Nope, dont feel
>> that at all when dealing with this clown.
>
> We were there this past weekend - got the Spectar and Tunnel Hunt for a
> price I didn't feel compelled to haggle about. If it wasn't 4+ hours
> away (and if I had *any* room left), I'd head back down this weekend.
>
> Tunnel Hunt, by the way, may be the least aerodynamic cabinet ever. Or
> so says my radiator.
>
> Seth
> pgh, pa

> Tunnel Hunt, by the way, may be the least aerodynamic cabinet ever. Or
> so says my radiator.

It also may be one of the worst games released.

I'd play Pong for hours before I'd play 30 seconds of that turkey.

....and yes, I owned one for a while. BLECH!

--
Dave Bush <statman.onay.pamsay@twcny.rr.com>

Remove the pig Latin to reply.

I received this info from someone who managed to make it there:

"There were a lot of games there but most of the stuff I could afford
were mostly either really old And I mean really old or just cabinets.
All the good stuff was sold or out of my price range. I guess some guy
from Sweden had bought enough games to fill a big shippping container.
The guys there were real nice to talk to and they let us look around as
much as we wanted."

Also:

"the stuff he had left was not really JUNK but mostly empty cabints.
You could get some good stuff if you new what you were looking for. He
had piles of boards but to me they were just boards."

-Tim