missing windows installer

i am unable to download from java.com my system starts the download then
says windows installer missing. Please help (new user)
2 answers Last reply
More about missing windows installer

    "Pam" <Pam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i am unable to download from java.com my system starts the download then
    > says windows installer missing. Please help (new user)

    There's a new installer on the MS site. Search microsoft.com then download
    and install it. I didn't keep the link. It may have been available through
    Windows Update in Internet Explorer.

    Try Windows Installer at
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=889482fc-5f56-4a38-b838-de776fd4138c&DisplayLang=en
    or you might try InstallShield at
    http://consumer.installshield.com/default.asp

    jmike

    "Pam" wrote:

    > i am unable to download from java.com my system starts the download then
    > says windows installer missing. Please help (new user)

Download Windows Installer Support Microsoft Windows XP