starting home surveillance

l would lke to use my wireless security home camera that l have, but instead
of watching it on my tv, want to watch on my laptop..do l need some sort of
card?
--
in with anger out with love!

Yes, a 'TV Tuner" card. Some Video cards come with that built in. (ATI All in Wonder, and others)

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"krissi" <krissi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D3EB1944-2107-4EF6-8B68-8463B2B03537@microsoft.com...
>l would lke to use my wireless security home camera that l have, but instead
> of watching it on my tv, want to watch on my laptop..do l need some sort of
> card?
> --
> in with anger out with love!

TRENDING THREADS