Anyone know David Zarala ?

David Michael Zarala at email cigaro@comcast.net or
tape_worm@comcast.net. Good or Bad?
Thanks
Rob
6 answers Last reply
More about anyone david zarala

    Well, now that you've so kindly posted his email and full name on the
    internet, he might not like you.

    That's ok so far he has my money and not replied to my last 3 emails,
    I am looking for his address so I can get my money back even if I have
    to get on a plane to do it .
    Rob

    Well, now that you've so kindly posted his email and full name on the
    internet, he might not like you.

    /b

    "Gameroom Classics" <GVSvc@aol.com> wrote in message
    > David Michael Zarala at email cigaro@comcast.net or
    > tape_worm@comcast.net. Good or Bad?
    > Thanks
    > Rob

    Thanks Dan, Should have done that first before sending the payment,Do
    you know Is he in Texas or Denver? I can't tell from the posts.

    Classicarcaderesource@comcast.net wrote:
    > Zavala is his last name. Do a google search.
    >
    > >David Michael Zarala at email cigaro@comcast.net or
    > >tape_worm@comcast.net. Good or Bad?
    > >Thanks
    > >Rob
    >
    > Dan in Denver
    >
    > Click here for my current auctions
    > http://tinyurl.com/68o72
    >
    > www.classicarcaderesource.com

    Zavala is his last name. Do a google search.

    >David Michael Zarala at email cigaro@comcast.net or
    >tape_worm@comcast.net. Good or Bad?
    >Thanks
    >Rob

    Dan in Denver

    Click here for my current auctions
    http://tinyurl.com/68o72

    www.classicarcaderesource.com

    Great!
    Many Thanks, We have a location in Colorado so I guess I can make it
    there and go pay him a visit

Games Video Email Video Games