Anyone know David Zarala ?

David Michael Zarala at email cigaro@comcast.net or
tape_worm@comcast.net. Good or Bad?
Thanks
Rob

Well, now that you've so kindly posted his email and full name on the
internet, he might not like you.

That's ok so far he has my money and not replied to my last 3 emails,
I am looking for his address so I can get my money back even if I have
to get on a plane to do it .
Rob

Prok

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2003

Well, now that you've so kindly posted his email and full name on the
internet, he might not like you.

/b

"Gameroom Classics" <GVSvc@aol.com> wrote in message
> David Michael Zarala at email cigaro@comcast.net or
> tape_worm@comcast.net. Good or Bad?
> Thanks
> Rob

Thanks Dan, Should have done that first before sending the payment,Do
you know Is he in Texas or Denver? I can't tell from the posts.

Classicarcaderesource@comcast.net wrote:
> Zavala is his last name. Do a google search.
>
> >David Michael Zarala at email cigaro@comcast.net or
> >tape_worm@comcast.net. Good or Bad?
> >Thanks
> >Rob
>
> Dan in Denver
>
> Click here for my current auctions
> http://tinyurl.com/68o72
>
> www.classicarcaderesource.com

Zavala is his last name. Do a google search.

>David Michael Zarala at email cigaro@comcast.net or
>tape_worm@comcast.net. Good or Bad?
>Thanks
>Rob

Dan in Denver

Click here for my current auctions
http://tinyurl.com/68o72

www.classicarcaderesource.com

Great!
Many Thanks, We have a location in Colorado so I guess I can make it
there and go pay him a visit