Unblock Files

Even after clicking the unblock button on the downloaded zip file, I was
unable to extract the contents. Do users have the option to unblock what the
OS has decided to block automatically. The appraoch mentioned to unblock
files did not work for me.
1 answer Last reply
More about unblock files

    Hi Raghu,

    What's the error message when you attempt to open the downloaded .ZIP
    archive. Have you tried using WinZip?

    --
    Ramesh, MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    Windows XP Troubleshooting
    http://www.winhelponline.com

    "Raghu Mannam" <Raghu Mannam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Even after clicking the unblock button on the downloaded zip file, I was
    > unable to extract the contents. Do users have the option to unblock what
    > the
    > OS has decided to block automatically. The appraoch mentioned to unblock
    > files did not work for me.

Support Microsoft Windows XP