  • Support
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
June 14, 2005 12:36:21 PM

Even after clicking the unblock button on the downloaded zip file, I was
unable to extract the contents. Do users have the option to unblock what the
OS has decided to block automatically. The appraoch mentioned to unblock
files did not work for me.

More about : unblock files

Anonymous
June 15, 2005 1:25:19 AM

Hi Raghu,

What's the error message when you attempt to open the downloaded .ZIP
archive. Have you tried using WinZip?

--
Ramesh, MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User