PC freezes during CD burn

June 14, 2005 8:39:54 PM

........ any ideas as to why - when I'm using Media Player 10 in XP home -
during the conversion from MP3 to CD - the initial part where its doing the
conversion (not the actual burning) my CD freezes up entirely. No mouse
movement - no CTRL/ALT/DEL. Have to press RESET.

Sometimes it get right up to track 11 or 12 or more and does the conversion
and starts burning the CD (once the burning starts its always OK) - other
times it only get to track 2 or 3 and seizes up - driving me nuts never
knowing if its gonna do it or not....

More about : freezes burn

Anonymous
June 17, 2005 7:39:28 PM

Could be drivers for your burner or a number of things.
Try these
http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?catalo...

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324129

!