Football Manager 2006

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/sports/footballmanager2006/preview_6124092.html

Edu: Congrats BRAZIL!! 3-2 in an entertaining game.

More about football manager 2006

    Em Sat, 25 Jun 2005 20:32:10 +0200, Mr. Pink <TheGodOfFm@myhome.no>
    escreveu:

    > http://www.gamespot.com/pc/sports/footballmanager2006/preview_6124092.html
    >
    > Edu: Congrats BRAZIL!! 3-2 in an entertaining game.

    tks, this time Huth have compensate our Roque Jr. :-)

    --
    Eduardo Liguori
    EPL Champion

    Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
    http://www.opera.com/m2/

    "Mr. Pink" <TheGodOfFm@myhome.no> wrote in message
    > http://www.gamespot.com/pc/sports/footballmanager2006/preview_6124092.html
    >
    > Edu: Congrats BRAZIL!! 3-2 in an entertaining game.

    Anyone heard if they will have the new Australian league (A-League)?

    Man I hope so.....

    "Hey... it's Enrico Palazzo!!!"

Opera Games Email Video Games