Can't login to passworded sites - Service pack 2?

June 14, 2005 6:46:41 PM

I am unable to log in to any passworded site (any site that requires me
to enter a password to use)....this happened before when I upgraded to
Service Pack 2 - and seems to be happening again.
Is this common, and can anyone tell me the "fix"?
Thanks!
Anonymous
June 15, 2005 2:57:07 PM

Open IE, tools, options, Content Tab Clear, then turn off AutoComplete Restart Windows, and turn it back on. You will lose all saved
passwords.

--
Mark L. Ferguson

!