Buying a Mint Ms pac any suggestions on how to keep it tha..

I found this Mint ms pac. full side art just a few scraches but nothing
major. Prolly the best origional art i have ever seen. Anyways I want
to put it in my arcade int the classic section for people to enjoy. Any
suggestions on how to perserve the artwork and control pannel?

~Paul

I would at least put it tightly between two other games to protect the
side art a little. You might consider putting it somewhere in eye shot
of someone who cares about it. That way if someone starts beating on
it you can give them a good beating to match. You could put different
CP on it just to preserve the original.

The only way to keep it mint is to simply not let other people play it at
all. Buy another Ms. Pac in worse condition to put in the arcade.

Brian

"Dukes" <Pknific@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I found this Mint ms pac. full side art just a few scraches but nothing
> major. Prolly the best origional art i have ever seen. Anyways I want
> to put it in my arcade int the classic section for people to enjoy. Any
> suggestions on how to perserve the artwork and control pannel?
>
> ~Paul

A plexi overlay cut to fit the buttons and joystick will cover the CP, but a
good coat of hard wax on the front art to deter dust and stains, maybe wax
the sides too.

I would think any hard Carnuba wax (car wax mostly but popular on pinballs),
the harder the better because 'softer' wax has additives. I have used
Carnuba by Turtle Wax (on pins) and been pleased. -Joshua

> What type of wax do you suggest?

The pink paint and marquee ink is bad about fading so keep it out of the
sunlight.

Mark Hooks