FIFA/Pro Evo

Not trying to start a debate over which is better (but that's inevitable
isn't it?) when are the next incarnations of these games likely to be out?
My guess is November/December but since I have never bought one within 4
months of it being on the market before I am not certain.

thanks

Dy

Dynamic Forward skrev:

> Not trying to start a debate over which is better (but that's inevitable
> isn't it?) when are the next incarnations of these games likely to be out?
> My guess is November/December but since I have never bought one within 4
> months of it being on the market before I am not certain.
>
> thanks
>
> Dy

I think september/oktober the fifa games are out..juuuust in time for
the kids to get desperate before unwrapping their christmas gift...and
giving them time to BEG ON THEIR KNEES for 2-3 months (and NAG about
them...), long enough for the partents to give in and buy them...

"Sunhill" <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> wrote in message
> Dynamic Forward skrev:
>> Not trying to start a debate over which is better (but that's inevitable
>> isn't it?) when are the next incarnations of these games likely to be
>> out? My guess is November/December but since I have never bought one
>> within 4 months of it being on the market before I am not certain.
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> Dy
>
> I think september/oktober the fifa games are out..juuuust in time for the
> kids to get desperate before unwrapping their christmas gift...and giving
> them time to BEG ON THEIR KNEES for 2-3 months (and NAG about them...),
> long enough for the partents to give in and buy them...

Kids are stupid if they want FIFA... PES is the way forward :-D