Rbotron Sound Problem

I just tried testing a Robotron sound board I had lying around in an
existing Robotron cabinet and the sound was was there but very faint.
Adjusting the volume pot the sound stayed at the same volume. Jumping
pins 1&2 did not increase the volume. After I gave up I hooked the
original board back up again and got the same results. Any ideas?

I don't believe it's the speaker or the wire. All was working fine
before I swapped boards and swapped back again. I recieve no RAM or
ROM errors, no errors at all.

bad speaker or wires in between them.

<nhsno@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I just tried testing a Robotron sound board I had lying around in an
> existing Robotron cabinet and the sound was was there but very faint.
> Adjusting the volume pot the sound stayed at the same volume. Jumping
> pins 1&2 did not increase the volume. After I gave up I hooked the
> original board back up again and got the same results. Any ideas?

check your supply voltage on the board... your connector may have gone bad