Computer Space Ball

Ok, the auction just ended for the Computer Space Ball machine at $511. I'm
not going to let it go for that, but any interested parties that were
watching it on e-bay can e-mail me privately about purchasing it. My reserve
was $1000. The game is very nice and very rare. The ended auction can be
viewed here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6196958232

Brian

I just relisted the game at $500 with no reserve.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6198718820

Brian

"Brian Adkins" <wizardscastle@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Ok, the auction just ended for the Computer Space Ball machine at $511.
I'm
> not going to let it go for that, but any interested parties that were
> watching it on e-bay can e-mail me privately about purchasing it. My
reserve
> was $1000. The game is very nice and very rare. The ended auction can be
> viewed here:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6196958232
>
> Brian

I agree and would have pulled it too. CSB is very hard to find in its
origanal cab and I remember selling the PCBs on Ebay for over $300 each
untested.
There isnt much documentation on this game and its a shame there is no
interest at this time for it.

good luck on the auction Brian.

Don

guinness

>>I agree and would have pulled it too. CSB is very hard to find in its
origanal cab and I remember selling the PCBs on Ebay for over $300 each
untested.

Wow, I sold one a year ago for $10.

tim (NH)

"arcadeguy" <arcadeguy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I agree and would have pulled it too. CSB is very hard to find in its
> origanal cab and I remember selling the PCBs on Ebay for over $300 each
> untested.
> There isnt much documentation on this game and its a shame there is no
> interest at this time for it.
>
> good luck on the auction Brian.
>
> Don

Wow, 300?! Was that in the early 70s? :) I think I paid about 20 for
mine, about 4 years ago.