AdrianA

someone cleared my user account, y cant get back all the files that y had in
that account.i want to know how or where can i get back those files.
thank you

adriana wrote:
> someone cleared my user account, y cant get back all the files that y
> had in that account.i want to know how or where can i get back those
> files.

What do you mean by "cleared my user account"?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

AdrianA

its just that my account was deleted so i dont know hot to get back my files

"Shenan Stanley" wrote:

> adriana wrote:
> > someone cleared my user account, y cant get back all the files that y
> > had in that account.i want to know how or where can i get back those
> > files.
>
> What do you mean by "cleared my user account"?
>
> --
> Shenan Stanley
> MS-MVP
> --

AdrianA

can i send you an email?

adriana wrote:
> its just that my account was deleted so i dont know hot to get back
> my files

Was your account removed, but the files left alone (log on as an
administrative level user, look in C:\Documents and
Settings\Your_Old_Username.. Does that folder exist?)

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

AdrianA

yes, the folder with my name is in there, but when i click theres nothing
inside it

"Shenan Stanley" wrote:

> adriana wrote:
> > someone cleared my user account, y cant get back all the files that
> > y had in that account.i want to know how or where can i get back
> > those files.
>
> Shenan Stanley wrote:
> > What do you mean by "cleared my user account"?
>
> adriana wrote:
> > its just that my account was deleted so i dont know hot to get back
> > my files
>
> Was your account removed, but the files left alone (log on as an
> administrative level user, look in C:\Documents and
> Settings\Your_Old_Username.. Does that folder exist?)
>
> --
> Shenan Stanley
> MS-MVP

then its gone .........set up a new account

the problem